Travel OpportunitiesClub Español
Trip # 1:
Members of the Sun City West Spanish Club are invited to join in a trip to Mexico City April 1 – 7, 2019
- Fully-escorted guided tour via motor coach offered by A Closer Look Tours, Mexico travel experts.
- Round trip airport transfers and baggage handling to hotel and back (1 per person).
- Six breakfasts, five lunches, and two dinners, per itinerary.
- All sightseeing, entry fees, and taxes, per itinerary.
- Six nights in Mexico City with side trips to Teotihuacan, Xochimilco, Shrine of Guadalupe, Chapultepec Park,
Cuernavaca, Taxco, Cholula, and Puebla.
- Performance of the Ballet Folklórico in the opulent Palacio de Bellas Artes.
- Possible optional trip to a bullfight in the Plaza México, if in season.
- $1,500 per person double occupancy (land portion only).
- $1,900 single occupancy (land portion only).
Members with current email addresses on file will be notified of a sign-up meeting to be held on Thursday, November 1, 2018, at 3:00 p.m.
Questions: contact Jim Khami at firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE:
- You must be a current member of the Spanish Club at the time of booking AND the week of the trip.
- Each member may invite one non-member to join him/her.
- $200 non-refundable deposit required at time of booking.
- Each participant is responsible to arrange his/her own air transportation and to arrive in Mexico City airport no later than 5 p.m. on April 1, 2019. You may book online, with a travel agent, or use frequent flier miles.
Each participant must be in good physical health and be able to walk/climb without assistance.
Trip # 2:
Spanish Immersion Program in Oaxaca, Mexico
There will be a Spanish Immersion program this year in Oaxaca, Mexico, beginning March 17, 2019 with one or two week options.
All levels of Spanish from beginning to advanced are taught. The classes are informal, small (max 8 people) and highlight conversation, grammar, and cultural history. Cost of the program (one week $415) (two weeks $655) also includes two excursions to local cultural sites. Costs not covered in the program are airfare (about $750) and lodging (about $70 per night). This is an excellent opportunity to improve your Spanish and explore a city famous for its historic architecture, its crafts and its food. See attached flyer for details or contact Eleine Greene: email: email@example.com – phone: (541) 954-3322
Questions: contact Eleine Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the images to view larger